Thursday, September 5, 2013

Shattered Skies Series by Heather Linn

Hey everyone I wanted to let you know about a great deal on a couple of fantastic books that are available free on Amazon right now.



I was only three days old when the world, as my parents knew it, became the nightmare that I live in; the only place that I have ever known as home. In my world, the humans are no longer the hunters perched comfortably at the top of the food chain. Humans are now the hunted, the prey; vulnerable and scared, just waiting to be consumed. The stories of the creatures that go bump in the night are no longer fiction. The monsters are real and they do want to hurt you. I live in a world where 'the something' lurking in the shadow isn't a figment of an over active imagination but a real nightmare waiting to attack; a world where I have to lie my way through every minute, just to stay alive.





Catalina, or “Cat” as her friends and enemies both lovingly and mockingly call her, continues her quest to free the human race from its dark Vampiric overlords. Just as she begins to make peace with all of the changes she has gone through, fate intervenes. Confused by love, driven by hate, Cat finds out that the lines of good and evil aren't as black and white as they once were, but deep and foreboding shades of gray. Her closest allies aren't what they seem, and those who were once her enemies may herald the salvation of the human race.


These books are free at the time of this posting

 photo HappyReadingCarin.png



No comments:

Post a Comment