Saturday, September 28, 2013

I went to the RAW weekend hosted by Lora Leigh

I was so excited to go to my first convention and even more excited that I was going to meet Anna from Reading Between The Lines, but most excited to meet some of my most favorite authors and have the chance to talk with and have books signed by them.

We had a princess party (sorry I forgot my camera for that one), and 80's dance and a pj party (most of the pics are from the pj party just in case you wonder about the pig tails and cupcakes;O) We also had a chance to pick up books and have them signed on the last day. I wore myself out but I had so much fun, and I want to share that with you. What follows are pictures from that weekend. I will mail an stuffed envelope of swag from that event to everyone who comments and tells which of the authors I got my picture taken with is your favorite.
Be sure to leave me your email so I can contact you and find out where to mail the swag. Because of the cost of shipping internationally this if for readers here in the US, I will have to come up with something just for my non US readers soon. Thanks for being the best blog followers around :O)
Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr (and of course me) What a duo these two are. Off to the right you can see Anna trying to sneak out of the shot LOL
Carrie Ann Ryan and me (LOVE her)
Ranae Rose (so cute with her little baby belly), me and Stephanie Julian

Monica Burns an myself (she is such a hoot)

Mari Carr, found out we graduated from high school the same year! WOOT now if that year was oh about 15 years later than it was I would be thrilled LOL :O)

Isabella LaPearl has to be one of the most genuinely nice people I have ever met, an amazing woman no wonder she is such an amazing author.

Shayla Black, thank you for letting us come crash your party. Total fan girl moment for me.

I learned at the convention that two of my auto buy authors are the same amazing woman. Sophie Oak aka Lexi Blake

I also want to mention that I met some amazing women at RAW that were just readers that came to have a good time with the authors. They are amazing women and I hope that I will be able to keep up with them for years to come. Thank you for your friendship.
 photo HappyReadingCarin.png

No comments:

Post a Comment